New Patient Information
What to Expect
Your first visit to West Mississauga Dental is an important one as it introduces you to our practice and our friendly staff. During the first visit, we will collect background information like medical history as well as take the time to get to know your doctor. Below you will find additional information to view before your first visit to West Mississauga Dental. Also, to help ensure your first visit goes as smoothly as possible, we invite you to take a few minutes to explore our website to educate yourself about the some of the dentistry and smile solutions we offer.
In order to make your visit an easy process, you can request an appointment from our website or call our office. Our friendly staff will assist you in getting everything set up.
Our office accepts most traditional insurance plans. Please reach out to our office to verify your insurance plan. Our staff is happy to handle your insurance claims for you.
The below patient forms can be printed and completed before your first visit to expedite your check-in process:
Facilities and Equipment
- Cone Beam CT (3-D Xrays)
- Dental Vibe Pain-Free Injections
- Digital X-Rays (Limited Radiation)
- In Operatory Entertainment System
- Intra-oral Photography
- Iso-Dry Suction Technology
- Laser Dentistry
- Massage Dental Chairs
- ViziLite Oral Cancer Detection System
- Soft Tissue Management Program (STM)
- Friendly Kidz Zone
- All levels of Sedation Available including Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas), IV Sedation, and General Anesthesia